The 21 Day Challenge: Week 2 Recap

So, as I suspected, the second week of the My Fit Foods 21 day challenge was definitely a lot easier than the first!  I pretty much had to talk myself into having my weekly Chick-fil-a on Saturday morning because I was really wanting my breakfast shake.  Lesson learned- just have the shake. 

Eating on a regular schedule has been easy, the only day that I really had a struggle was this past Wednesday.  It was auction day for work so that meant I was driving around all day.  I did bring snacks with me and I had saved a chicken salad wrap so that I really wouldn't have any excuses for eating drive-thru for lunch.  Making those decisions earlier that week really helped me stay on track during the long day on Wednesday. 

The really cool thing that has also happened this week is that a friend of mine has also decided to do the 21 day challenge!  I'm so excited to see her results as well. 

Some things that I have noticed pretty early on in this process are better sleep and higher energy.  Most in the healthy lifestyle world will tell you that getting 7-8 hours of sleep is really important, especially if you want to lose weight.  I can tell you right now, that is really true!  The My Fit Foods meals are excellent and it's easy for my to fall asleep and STAY asleep.  I used to wake up a couple times in the night and I'm not having that problem anymore.  Because I'm eating something mid-afternoon, as well, I'm also seeing that I don't really feel the need for that late-afternoon-pre-workout nap that I would take after work. 

As always, if you have any questions, email me!  sparklyinthecity@gmail.com

Comments